Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!
















Clark went to a Notre Dame football game at the Alamodome on Halloween evening. This being my least favorite holiday- it was not a big deal. I had planned on staying at home and watching a movie with the kids. They had celebrated plenty this week for Halloween. Then I caved. It was 5pm and we needed something to do before it was time for bath and bed. So I got them in their costumes and we headed out for some candy. Hey, who can beat some free entertainment, huh?? I opened a bottle of wine and took my glass of wine with me as we started our adventure. We went around the block at 6pm- not much happening. Once we went around the block again- the action was starting. The kids had the best time and we probably only went to 8-10 homes. Their bags were STUFFED with candy. Once we got home they got to enjoy two pieces of candy before it was time for a bath. Then they went straight to bed without a peep!










No comments:

Post a Comment