Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Black & White
















This was the 4th Black & White Golf Tournament at Oak Hills Country Club that Clark and Jimmy were involved in and the 2nd time we have been to the closing of the festivities- the gala. Last time we went I was pregnant with Emery- now she is almost 2. I have to admit, it is a hard time of year for me because I am dubbed as the "golf widow". Each year Clark has to begin golfing about 1-2 months before the tournament (by golly they will win one year!) Then the week of the tourney I am on my own with 2 munchkins. However... this year they actually won something. I am not sure what- who cares, Kathryn and I got some cold hard cash from their earnings. The boys were generous enough to share or either that they felt it was a peace prize to shut us up for next year's tourney! It was a fun night- we ate (stuffed ourselves), we drank (some of us couldn't make it to church the next day) and we danced (shook our booties a lot) the night away!





Maybe next year Kathryn and I could get a higher pay-out from the earnings... perhaps $100's (that would be nice).





Once this tournament is over I am reminded of what is to follow.... another golf excursion for Clark in South Carolina in late May (more weekends gone to practice!).

No comments:

Post a Comment