Sunday, September 6, 2009

Little Gym





































I know this is out of order, but we had another computer problem over the summer so I was WAY behind on my blogging. I plan on spending an afternoon to catch up... it might take me some time. We will start from the beginning of the summer.








Little Gym- we enrolled the kids in Little Gym this summer and it was the best place for them. They had the best time and the staff at our LG location were awesome!! The last 5 minutes of class the teacher would bring out the bubble machine. Emery LOVED the bubbles on her tummy. She would always life her shirt so that the bubbles would pop on her tummy. Now the kids love to do rolls all over the place. They take the couch cushions off and use them as mats for gym exercises. Then whenever we are in public they use handrails as bars to swing off of. My little monkies!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment