Sunday, September 6, 2009

Potty Time..... Still Going!







So, our adventure of potty training is still going. Whoever said that potty training takes about 3 days to one week is lying. We officially started in January of 2009. It probably took us through August of 2009. Emery is sort-of learning and we just haven't pushed it. I was just trying to get one all done. Now that Huston is potty trained it will be her turn. She does fine at home, I am just fearful of the public potties. It's different for girls than boys. Boys don't touch much- girls touch more. YUCK!



Our "guest" bathroom has turned into a kiddo pottyland. I feel like I clean that bathroom about 3 times a week (or more!). At least they are getting the hang of it!



1 comment:

  1. Oh Alix, I love it! Thank you for this post! We are in month 3 of potty training Luke and it feels like we're never going to get there! He's doing pretty well, but we still had about 5 accidents this week! I'm glad someone else is going through the same thing! :)

    ReplyDelete