Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hair cut time!!
















It was time for Huston's hair to be cut and I decided to cut Emery's bangs. This was her "first" hair cut- which was just her bangs- but yet a momentous occasion!! We went to a different place to get their hair cut. I had a coupon for a new place but it was not cheap! It cost me $30 to get Huston's hair cut and Emery's bangs- OUCH! I am used to paying $14 for H's hair. I will be learning to cut E's bangs... They had the best time though! Huston rode in a Lighting McQueen car and Emery rode in a Barbie Jeep. They got tattoo's, lollipops and balloons when they were finished. I had to use the bathroom, so we all went in the bathroom together only to find that they entire walls were painted in chalk paint with two baskets of chalk to draw. Perfect! I could use the bathroom and not have to worry about them opening the door while I was on the potty. (Those of you with kids probably have been caught by total strangers seeing you use the potty once or twice before. I hate to say this... it used to be embarassing and I have giving that feeling up and just laugh it off now. What else are you going to do, right?!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment