Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa La!
















On June 27, my dad and his siblings threw a surprise party for my grandfather's 90th birthday! He was quite surprised! Elise, Christian, Robb and Daphne came to SA for the occasion. That's not all the surprises that were happening that day- Robb and Daphne announced that they are pregnant!!! Another little cousin coming in early 2010. Emery is now two so we were looking for new babies around here. :)





My grandfather was so thrilled to have his closet family and friends come out to share his special day. There were family members there that I had never met or had seen since I was little. It is always good to see my Aunt Linda (dad's sister from CA) and my Aunt Jeanne and Uncle Maurice (dad's brother and his wife from Houston). Of course my youngest cousin (who is growing up fast!) was present- Greg. He will be a junior in high school this next year and has a wonderful singing voice (I might add). I see him on Broadway- he is such a ham!





The party was at The Argyle for cocktails and then a small family gathering afterwards for cake and coffee. Since we had my siblings in town, my family decided to go out to eat. We had a great time being together!





No comments:

Post a Comment