Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pool Party!!







Huston has three "great" friends from Concordia Tiny Tots program this past school year. This boys had the best time together and they talk about one another all the time. I am sooo sad that he will not be returning next year to that particular school (I know I have mentioned this before). He and Emery will be embarking on a new school and they will be meeting new and wonderful friends!



One of the friends, Corbin, had a pool party this summer and all the boys got to see each other. Huston had a great time hanging out in the hot tub (it wasn't on- who needs heat right now with the heat index at 110 degrees!) or as he called it "the baby pool". These pics were taken before Huston fell in the water while I was busy talking to one of his friends mommy. Yup, winner of the "mom of the year" award to me. While I was busy yapping, Huston accidently fell in and fortunately, another mom saw him fall in and went in the pool to rescue him. Yeah that little episode set Huston back another few months with getting comfy in the pool. He already is not a swimming fan so this makes him officially not a swimming fan so the rest of July. Oh well... he had a great time anyway hanging out with his friends and "catching up". (I guess I did the catching up for the two of us!)



No comments:

Post a Comment