Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ice Scream You Scream We All Scream for Ice Cream!





The kids and I met with my parents at Baskin Robbins Sunday afternoon. Emery and Huston were so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa Bob plus they got some ice cream! My parents and I were all sitting around this little kiddie table talking while the kids were busy eating their treat. Huston came out of nowhere and announced to my parents face- "I am very happy right now". He loved every second of his time with his grandparents. There is a photo of H with my parents- I think I caught my dad in mind sentence. Emery was all smiles the entire time. Then as we got up to throw away our trash my parents and I were talking while the kids took our Wet Ones to clean the table off and all the chairs. Aunt Elise should be proud! They were tidying up after themselves. Now if only I could get them to do this at home without being asked...

No comments:

Post a Comment