Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl 2009







I totally dislike football. I didn't grow up with it nor have I ever understood it (not in the mood to sit down for an explanation). God has a funny sense of humor... I married Mr. Football. Or any sports- to be honest. So, the Superbowl is nothing more to me than another Sunday afternoon/evening of football. Clark has- for years- tried to explain, entice, dangled incentives for me to enjoy the game with him. Sorry Babe, it won't happen. HOWEVER, I tried to sit through some of it last night- for the commercials (even those haven't been that fantastic the past couple of years)! I think I sat through too much pre-Superbowl stuff that I couldn't even watch the National Anthem being sung- I was bored. So, Huston and I decided to make "car" cakes from a pan that I bought over Christmas. We had such a fun time! It was a special mommy-and-me time. He talked away to me and I shared things with him. Here is what our cars looked like. (Huston helped "ice" the cars and he chose the colors of the vehicles).

No comments:

Post a Comment