Sunday, February 15, 2009

Updates

I will post pics soon... had to inform everyone that

1. The front of Emery's crib is BACK on. You read it right. After at least two weeks of no naps and hardly sleeping at night (I would be the one to get up with her... for at least 2-3 hours each night!) I convinced Clark that taking off the front was NOT a good idea right now. I am happy to say that she is napping well and sleeping in again (she was waking up at 7:15ish when she used to wake up at 9am).
2. Our fish, Arnold and Edwina, are still alive. Clark is waiting for the "fish funeral" and I am waiting to see how long I can actually keep one alive!
3. I will be going to Chicago this coming week!! Thursday through Sunday- no kids! I am going with Kathryn (Clark's mom) to see Clark's brother (my brother-in-law)and his wife. My best friend in the entire world will be joining us for the first day (she is a flight attendant- gotta love the airfare perks!) My sweet Mom will be helping me with the kids while Clark is at work. One of these days I want to take a trip with my mom and sister...

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering how the big girl bed was going - I'm scared to death to put Luke in a big boy bed! I know I'll have to try it out soon, though...

    Have fun in Chicago!! Make sure y'all eat at Giordano's for pizza, Portillo's for Hot Dogs, and Oberweis for the best milkshakes you've ever had! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good hanging out with you guys this weekend! Have a wonderful time in the windy city... I want a full report when you get back!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete