Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009
















This Easter was spent with the Allen's at the Oak Hills Country Club. I have so many fabulous memories going there with my family as a child. The Easters that we spent there were the best Easters for us! It was such a great time being there and enjoying all the festivities (brought back many memories for me!) The food was great, the company was fun and the Easter bunny brought more fun treats! Emery and Huston woke up to their Easter baskets (it had to take LOTS of bribery for Huston to wear his tie). We all went to church and then ended up eating until we were so full. They had an Easter egg hunt for the kids and they also had a balloon artist making those balloons that my kids love so much!! I have to say... the guy from the restaurant did a much better job. The guy at the club made the old traditional ones that we grew up with. We had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment