Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sleeping Beauty




I went in to wake up Emery from her nap yesterday in order for us to go pick up Huston from "school" and I walked in to a sleeping baby. It took me back because I cannot believe that she is almost 2 years old! It seems like yesterday I was putting her in her crib to sleep while she was only a few months old. Gosh time flies by! I always hear it but you know it doesn't truly sink in until you live through it. Thank you God for my little girl. Thank you for choosing me to be her mother. Thank you for a healthy/rowdy/sneaky little girl. Thank you for letting me stay at home with them to enjoy these precious moments that I have with them for I know they will fly by too quickly. And lastly, thank you for Elmo- he makes my little one very happy!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is my third time to try to leave a comment - and I thought I knew how to do this!

    Your post: so sweet & so true...

    ReplyDelete