Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Celebration at Church











I forgot to include two posts before Easter...








The Saturday before Easter our church had an Easter Celebration. Lots of activities for the kids, lots of candy and lots of fun! They had different stations around the gym so kids could make placemats, decorate cookies (their fav!), color, etc. They even had a fun puppet show complete with donkey for kids to ride on. I forgot my camera in the car so I had to use my iphone. It doesn't take clear pics but it does the job!
PS Notice Huston's name tag. He wanted to put it on himself. Once he put it on I told him he had it upside down. He told me no- he was able to read it. I guess when your looking down at the name tag of course you can read it!







No comments:

Post a Comment