Monday, January 26, 2009

Emery's in a bed!




Today is Monday, January 26. It seems as though I only post on Mondays... :) I was fortunate to have caught the nasty "roto-virus" last Thursday night. Clark was so nice to call in sick from work on Friday to watch the kids for me. I was in a horrible condition. I am feeling more like myself today. He was even very considerate to "clean-up" the living room and kitchen where he and the kids were playing while they were napping!

***BIG NEWS***

Clark took the front piece of Emery's crib off so it is now a toddler bed. She LOVES it! She thinks she is now hot stuff. I had been wondering when it would be time to take it off. I am the one that put her in her crib (because she chooses me) for naps and bedtime that I practically drop her in the crib because she gets too heavy for me. So, here are some pics of her posing by her "new" bed and laying in her new easy-access bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment