Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Roasting marshmallows











Last Friday, January 9th, Clark came home early from work and we grilled pizzas. Yes, I made the dough and slapped it on the grill. Then we each made our pizzas- cheese (for the kids), bistro chicken for Clark and veggie for me. They were sooo good! Clark was unsure of it at first, but it turned out to be some of the best pizza we have had! After we ate our food I didn't want the fire to go to waste. I pulled out my gourmet William Sonoma marshmallows and a wire hanger. The kids had fun- they were half dressed for bed running around in their night shirts and undies (don't forget we are still potty-training!). Huston had fun burning/catching the marshmallow on fire and Emery had more fun eating it. Then it was off to bed while I went to the grocery store! (Never in a million years would I have ever thought I would be in a grocery store on a Friday night- other than buying adult beverages!)

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny. They seemed to really enjoy it. -Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete