Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday, Monday...






The kids and I thought it would be a perfect day to meet up with some friends to play in the park today, Monday, January 19. On our way, I was stopped by a cop. The kids thought it was fantastic seeing the lights go off on his car and the whole cop outfit. They were wide-eyed. I on the other hand had no clue what I did wrong. I had my seatbelt on, the kids had their seatbelts on, I was going the speed limit (or less) and my registration wasn't due until June! Apparently, I don't have a front license plate on my car (Clark doesn't like them on the front of vehicles) and it is a new law to have a front license plate. The cop was just as nice as can be. He just gave me a warning. He was getting a kick out of the kids worshipping him! I guess I will be putting new license plates on my car- I have no idea where the front one is. Things to do tomorrow... Anyway, when we arrived at the park we all had fun. It was fun catching up with other mommies whom I haven't seen in quite some time. Everyone's kiddos are growing up too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! Jimmy doesn't allow a front license plate either. I certainly hope I don't get stopped by the same office you did. I don't have any little guys to impress an officer - he would probably give me a ticket instead of a warning (uhg!) Kathryn

    ReplyDelete