Monday, January 26, 2009

San Antonio Zoo... Here we come!






















Huston, Emery and I were invited to go to a ZOOeducation by our neat friends. We were taught about animals with spots and stripes. It was really entertaining. We listened to a story, make a zebra with our finger-prints and then got to see one of the exhibits that had stripes up close and personal. A little too personal for me- as you can tell by the photos. When the snake came quietly out nice and still I was brave snapping the photos until that little thing moved and so did my hand! Snakes our one of my fears... I did ok. Emery was playing on top of a table uninterested while I was holding Huston. Thank God for the other Zoo teachers there to help me out with Emery while Huston was screaming for the snake to be put back. Wow... I can hardly handle my two and to think I want more kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment