Thursday, January 8, 2009

Toilet Training


For those of you who are udderly grossed out by these photos- you don't have kids yet. If you do- funny how you get excited about things like this. I wouldn't have ever thought a little poopie in the potty would make my day 5+ years ago- heck, last year! As of Monday, January 5, we are toilet training the kids. It was all Emery's idea. I wasn't ready yet. Guess the kid's poop in the photos above. We have Emery's huge poopie and Huston's little poopie. (You would've thought it would be the other way around, huh?) Stay tuned for fun stories. BTW- Emery's interest in the toilet is over. She is no longer thrilled with it. I at least keep trying- a little. Why not do this all in one shot.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Alix... that is too funny... you're right, I didn't even flinch looking at those pics! Good luck on the rest of potty training... we'll miss you at the movies tonight... next time!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...that glorious day for mommy! Congraulations on the event! :)

    ReplyDelete