Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!











On March 5, it was my Mom's birthday. I was planning on taking her to lunch with the kids that day and was going to try to enjoy our lunch with two rowdy kiddos. My mom went downtown with my dad and the Axtell's to see a Broadway show. There they bumped into Taylor and her mom, Lou. It all just sort of formed into us all meeting for lunch on my mom's birthday. The morning of her birthday, a friend called to ask if she could watch the kids for me while I took my mom to lunch. What ended up being a crazy with kids lunch to a fun celebration without little ones running around. We went to a new lunch spot- Pam's Kitchen. Very good food!




Then the next day we went with my mom and dad to celebrate her birthday at The Melting Pot. YUM!!! The pics from that night didn't turn out too well. Oh well, you get the picture (literally!).

No comments:

Post a Comment