Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break 2010 Part 1











Sick... I was pretty much sick the entire week of Spring Break. It started Sunday and ended Friday night. Great timing- throat infection. My sister did come into town with her two boys, Braden and Landon, on Wednesday. My mom and sister were kind enough to take Huston and Emery for a little while on Thursday. On Friday, I decided to just push through this illness and go to a "Ladies Luncheon" with my mom and sister while a babysitter watched the kids. It was fun getting out and talking without any interuptions! Later that night we went out to dinner with everyone- my parents, Elise & Co. and us. After dinner they came over to our house for dessert. "Broiler S'mores"- s'mores without the fire. It was a good ending to a good day.




No comments:

Post a Comment