Sunday, March 29, 2009

Friday Night at Lowe's
















My how times have changed with kiddos! Before kids, Friday night was a big date night or go out with friends night. Now with kiddos, it is just another fun night around here... :) The family went to Costco to buy diapers and wipes. While we were there we ate dinner- yes, the food is actually pretty good (it's SOOOO bad for you but you can cheap quick food for the family for under $9). Then we headed over to Lowe's Home Improvement Store. I had casually mentioned to Clark that I would like my closet reorganized with a new clothing rack (about 6 months into moving into the house my clothing rack started to bend- it's been 5 years later and still ok). My current closet is a rectangle shape with a u-shape clothing rack inside along the wall. Pretty basic. I wanted double racks so I can store off-season clothes up higher and current season within reach. Then I wanted shelves along one side for more storage. I am stuck at a tough spot because I have current clothes, pre-maternity/after baby clothes and maternity clothes plus other mom stuff to store in my closet. Anyway, we went to Lowe's as a family. Mind you it was getting close to bedtime and the kids were wired!










No comments:

Post a Comment