Wednesday, March 4, 2009
















The next day Taylor left :( She had to go back to work (I couldn't get a decent shot of her in uniform at 6:15am!) The rest of us went to the Aquarium, the Field Museum, Garrett's Popcorn (about 6 times in the four days that we were there!) and the Sears Tower (not mentioning back on Michigan Ave for some quickie shopping). After all that, the girls ended up at the Drake Hotel for High Tea. I loved every second of it. We had a blast! We were able to sit by the window overlooking south on Michigan Ave. while we drank our hot tea, ate some sandwiches and enjoyed the relaxing strum of the harpist. (Sadly I don't have any photos- sometimes it was silly asking someone to take a photo and then giving them 3 cameras.) They had THE BEST Bellini's. YUM they were so good! I would love to know how they made those! We ended up going back on Michigan Ave (gotta love it!) and then eating at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Once we finished dinner we went to the 96th floor of the Hancock Bldg for after-dinner drinks at the Signature Lounge- Another fabulous drink I had there was some iced drink with Bailey's. YUM Another random side note...Clark and I really need to get a new camera. Ours takes random black and white pics and it does not like being used at night. All the pics end up blurry. So, ode to the juice-be-gone-too-fast Iphone, I was able to snap a pic. It looks as if we were doing something evil- like witchcraft, but I needed some light to see their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment