Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wedding
















Clark, Elise, my Mom (Kristi) and I went to a wedding Saturday night. It was such a lovely wedding and even better catching up with "old" friends. Clark gave me the evil-eye because I took a pic during the ceremony- when did that rule come about? I didn't know you couldn't take pics during the ceremony?? The bride looked stunningly beautiful and very happy. I am excited for their new lives together. The brides father is a dentist but has a hobby of oil painting. He does a really great job and painted a portrait for the couple of their engagement pic. It was awesome! The grooms cake was really cool. The groom is totally a Texas Rangers junkie. Most of their pics together are at the ballpark. It reminds me of the movie with Drew Barrymore where she dates the guy who is a baseball/ballpark fan- Fever Pitch. Naturally her choice for the grooms cake was very fitting! It was an awesome looking cake. Best Groomscake that I have ever seen decorated! Way to Go Dondo!!





No comments:

Post a Comment