Monday, March 30, 2009

Let the Closet Begin!











Within hours of letting Clark know that I would like my closet redone we were at Lowe's (Friday p.m.). The next day, Saturday, at 8:30 a.m. we were beginning the process. I am sad that I totally forgot to take a pic of the closet before- with all the stuff in it. It was bad.... even I have to admit. I would go in there- grab what I needed and slam the door to avoid any casualties. There was not much room to even walk- you had to step in certain spots carefully and always look down because you never know what you could be stepping on. As I have mentioned before, it is a simple rectangle small closet with ONE u-shape rack going along the wall. Clark built the lower shelf one-two weeks before Huston was due with his dad. That was helpful to have some sort of bins there to store things you don't hang. Until you have kids that know how to walk and pull everything out of the bins- at least once a day. I did remember to snap some shots after we unloaded everything in the bedroom. The bed was made and the room was nicely picked up before we started so EVERYTHING (boxes, clothes, wrapping paper and all) came from the small hole called my closet. Oh, we did have one little thing go wrong- Clark accidently broke the outer glass to the light in my closet- while the kids were playing underneath him in their bare feet! Thank God nothing happened... I don't do well with blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment