Monday, March 23, 2009

Thank God for Ice Cream!











Since FT was a flop, we ended up getting some ice cream. Huston loves blue ice cream with sprinkles and Emery (according to Huston) likes pink ice cream with sprinkles. Huston has begun a phase that he does not like his photo to be taken. He says I take too many photos of him. So he seems to turn while I push the button. We compromised and I was able to take a pic of his ice cream. I had to be at a meeting downtown within an hour from our ice cream episode and I had to be professionally/ nice casual dressed for the evening. First of all, who in the world goes to Fiesta Texas for a quick hour in the heat and then takes kids to get ice cream? When I arrived at my meeting- I was in a coat of old sweat (from pushing a double jogger with swarms of people in 85 degrees), stains on my shirt from the sunblock pump that I couldn't get working at first and ended up spraying myself twice trying to fix the darn thing and then my makeup that wore off with the old sweat that was dripping down my face while pushing the "hot dog" cart around FT. Just another day in paradise...

No comments:

Post a Comment