Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sister, Sister




On Thursday, February 26th, my sister and her two boys came into town from Fort Worth. Her hubby had already been down here at a conference downtown. It was super nice seeing my sister and her two little boys- Braden (5) and Landon (2). Unfortunately I didn't get that many photos of her boys - none of Braden :(. It was such a quick trip that the kids and I need to make it up there to visit them soon. Her youngest- Landon- eats "cuties" all the time. In fact, he eats about 7-10 a day that she got tired of peeling the skin off and now he does it all. :) So cute! He is 14 months younger than Huston and is almost a head taller AND weighs 6 pounds more than Huston. A couple of days before he came down he fell and busted his lip- hence the funky lip. Isn't my sister gorgeous?!? She just keeps getting prettier and prettier- it's hard keeping up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment