Wednesday, March 4, 2009
















I said that I didn't have a pic of Garrett's Popcorn and I did- it's the random photos below that is just the counter- no people in it. :) Gotta love the carmel popcorn with pecans- YUM YUM! No wonder why I gained 3 pounds on this trip!
On Saturday we woke up late and were pokey. It was snowing and COLD!! We decided to go up to Wrigley Field and take some pics- of course we snuck in a little Starbuck's along the way. Then we went to the Art Institute. There was Mill. Park where "the bean" is. If you look at the bean you can see the Chicago skyline in it. I forget what we did between Saturday and Sunday, but we ended up at the Hershey's Store. WOW! I could work there- I may be sick everyday, but I could deal with it! There might also be some random night shots off Michigan Ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment